Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hostess Benefits

The best & most inexpensive way to get your charms from Jewel Kade is by hosting a party. I know it's not always the favorite thing to do for some, but you can get some great items & JK cash just for inviting people to your house. For being a hostess and having a qualifying show of $100 or more in sales with a minimum of 2 orders, you will receive a free gift of your choosing from the following...the Jewel Kade bracelet, Jewel Kade original chain or the pressed rose charm.










Plus, you will earn Jewel Kade cash from the party sales. If your sales are between $100-$1000, you will earn 10% of the party total in JK cash. When your sales are $1001+, you'll earn 15% of the party total in JK cash. That's FREE JEWELRY for YOU!! To top it off, for each guest that books a future JK party the night of your party, you earn one half price item--up to 4 items.

Be one of the first ones to show off Jewel Kade!! Your friends are going to love it, so why not be rewarded at the same time? Contact me to book your show!

1 comment:

Sarah Pearl said...

Hi Becca, your blog is super cute! I love your header. I wanted to put your link on my blog, but Jenny told me that you have a new one. Let me know what it is so I can update it on personally charming! :) See you tomorrow! Sarah